Separation anxiety is an issue that will rarely solve itself. As pack animals by nature, when a member of the pack goes “missing” a dog feels extreme anxiety. In order to cope with this anxiety, a dog often turns to destructive behavior or high-stress habits. Separation Anxiety Programs are done in our care. These are typically three-week programs however this may vary with the level of your dog’s anxiety.
Our Separation Anxiety training program:
- Provides hands-on intensive training while providing constant supervision
- Offers monitored socialization with other dogs
- Focuses on building your dog’s confidence
- Refreshes social skills
- Teaches the obedience commands heel, come, sit, down, and place
- Teaches and proofs all commands in low distractions and high distraction areas including parks and shopping centers
- Teaches you, the owner, to take over the commands when your dog gets home
- Includes unlimited follow-up sessions and group classes for the life of the dog
Not sure which program is right for your dog? Schedule your free evaluation today!